Hour 12 is 7 am Sat EDT, noon BST, 1 pm CEST
Hour 24 is 7 pm Sat EDT, midnight BST, 1 am Sun CEST
Hour 36 is 7 am Sun EDT, noon BST, 1 pm CEST
Open for bidding now!
What kind of schedule should we have?
Personally, I've really enjoyed the usurp-a-thons, but I don't know if I'm in a minority or not.
Round 77 will start in 7 hours!
As with the last round, I'll start it off, and then it's a free-for-all. If anyone wants to
usurp mod who has not done so before, ping me and I will make sure that you're able to post.
Who is up to the challenge? Maybe we can get the ninja penguins to fetch a LOT of ice . . .
When will we have Round 77?
So, I am declaring this a Usurpathon!
For this round only, I have changed the settings on the comm so that any member can post, without the post being moderated. Yup, it's open season this weekend. I'll make the first post, to get it started.
Please follow the following guidelines:
- One post per hour.
- If more than one person posts in a given hour, the first post wins.
- - - the "first post" is defined by whichever one shows up as the first post to hit the comm.
- If you lose a posting race, you must delete your redundant post. You are encouraged to congratulate the winner
- If you win a posting race, please keep your gloating to a reasonable level.
- You may not rig a usurpation by using a pre-scheduled post, because that would be the wrong kind of evil.
- - - You may set up pre-scheduled posts for period when it doesn't look like there will be anyone else posting.
- Try to keep track of which hour it is when you title your posts. Excess timey-wimeyness will not be credited to your account. If you leave cracks in the universe, please spackle and re-paint before you go.
- Have fun, and let's all write and create and stuff!
Who's available? If we end up short of mods, we can always just leave the hours open, or have a usurpation free-for-all.
As always, please thank your hard-working Mod Squad, who swapped quite a few hours back and forth in a mad round of usurpation without ever actually dropping any! Skyler, Naemi, Jenni, Xavia, Lothi, Idlewild, AQ, Mandy, and myself, Beth, plus a Special Guest Usurpation by ylla!
See you next month! Be sure to watch the comm for the poll.
Mods, who will be around? Will you be round, or angular, or possibly amorphous?
When will we have Round 75?
Also, I'm in Ohio visiting my wife's family. Can anyone tell me what that funny white stuff falling out of the sky is called? I'm sure I've seen it before, but it's been so long . . .
When will we have Round 74?
Tell us all about your accomplishments! Please also thank your hard-working Mod Squad: Mandy, Skyler, AQ, Jenni, Naemi, Xavia, Lothi, Idlewild, ylla, Jo, and myself, Beth, plus a special guest usurpation from Turtle.
Keep an eye on the comm for the April poll, and we'll see each other next month!